Legislative, regulatory and broader public policy decisions made by governments can impact on the business needs and outcomes of many organisations.
CMAX Advisory is a bipartisan government relations and lobbying consultancy and we use our in-depth political expertise to assist clients and partners with
- parliamentary committee representation and responses
- government submissions
- funding and grant applications
- project proposals
CMAX Advisory has the knowledge, experience and close network of key political contacts required to assist organisations on matters of public policy at Federal, State and Territory.
We assist our clients by
- developing effective strategies across legislative, regulatory and general policy matters
- identifying and engaging with key stakeholders
- providing in-depth and timely political intelligence and analysis
- offering strategic advice
- devising and executing communications strategies
- coordinating advocacy
- ensuring appropriate representation
CMAX Advisory has a strong track record of success in government
relations, having represented leading organisations from a variety of
industries to secure government engagement on a range of levels. CMAX has worked with some of the largest national and international organisations, including Fortune 500 companies, in ensuring education and awareness of their key interests among key stakeholders and decision-makers.
We also have high level experience in complex regulatory and compliance issues and are skilled at working with clients seeking to establish operations in Australia to meet the requirements of all levels of Government administration.
Contact us for more information on how CMAX Advisory's government relations expertise could benefit your organisation.